Heritage Canada Achievement Award
The Heritage Canada Achievement Awards honour the efforts of individuals or groups for recent heritage conservation work in their province or territory. The awards are designed to be given jointly by Heritage Canada and established provincial or territorial umbrella groups or associations, which in British Columbia is Heritage BC. The Achievement Award consists of an inscribed medal and certificate.
Any individual or group that has completed a project or work in heritage conservation is eligible. Projects or work must demonstrate a high level of performance and must have been completed within the last two years. Members of the board of governors and staff of Heritage Canada may only be nominated five years after their term of service has ended.
All submissions must include:
- Name, address and telephone number(s) of the nominee.
- A one-page typewritten statement describing the work or project for which the individual or organization has been selected and the reasons for the nomination.
- A 5" x 7" photograph of the project, if applicable.
- Support material (news clippings, letters of recommendation, slides or photographs).
- Name, address and telephone number(s) of person submitting nomination.
Annual nominations should be forwarded to the Board of Directors of Heritage BC by March 1.
» contact us